Motocross European Championship & EMX Junior South East Europe Zone event
April (27-) 28-29, 2018, Kiskunlacháza (HUN)
- 2nd round in the 2018 series | 2 days for the professional and junior motorsport
- 100 riders from 15+ countries are expected
- EMX Open pro and EMX 65cc & 85cc junior classes
2018 Motocross European Championship EMX Open and EMX 65cc & 85cc South East Europe Zone
Friday, April 27.
- Riders arrive
- Administrative and technical control
Saturday, April 28.
- Time practices
- Qualification races
Sunday, April 29.
- Opening ceremony
- Prise giving ceremony
Documents and information
No participation/ entry fee for the riders EMX 65cc, EMX 85cc, EMX Open in Kiskunlacháza ECh, April 27-28-29. 2018
- Supplementary Regulations (SR)
- Entry form
- Time Schedule (preliminary, Apr 10)
- Map of the Region
- Circuit Map
- Up-to-date EMX Championship results: EMX 65cc-85cc South East Europe Zone ; (EMX Open coming later…)
2018 Motocross Open Calendar (events announced to FIM Europe)
FIM Europe Official Results page for all disciplines
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.
Results of 2017 MX ECh Kiskunlacháza can be downloaded from here.
EMX Championship final results of the past years are on FIM Europe’s Motocross page, towards the bottom of the page.